Monday, November 17, 2008

Updates and Good news!


Hi Everyone!
Well October and November have been very busy months for me and the Goodwill Assistance Dog Academy! I have been blessed at St Francis of Assisi's Blessing of the Animals; I have met many new friends at GoFest; I have worn my very first halloween costume, and I have done lots of hiking in the beautiful fall colors around Chattanooga!
I am really excited to tell everyone about my first official television appearance here in Chattanooga. On Tuesday, 11/17, I will be on This and That, Channel 9 with Don Welch. Don and his cameraman Jeff have already been to Goodwill to get some good footage of me training and now I get to go on the show with my trainer and tell everyone about my new school, the Assistance Dog Academy! Also, stay tuned for an article in the Chattanooga Times Free Press about me and the program...coming very soon! Hope that you are all doing well and getting ready for the holiday season!
Woof, woof,
Will

No comments: