Friday, July 18, 2008

Miles to Go Before I Sleep

Never fear, yes, I am still alive and going strong! Things here are intense to say the least. Our clients arrived on Monday and we have been nonstop ever since: early morning kennel duty at 7, client boot camp from 8-5, and then daily client progress evaluations over dinner and into the evening. I am exhausted yet finally beginning to see the big picture. I think I may finally understand what my yoga teacher has been telling us all along, i.e., it is only when you've begun to anxiously want to get out of a pose that you truly begin to experience it. Comfortable discomfort she calls it--I have an entirely new appreciation! This afternoon we will be finishing up a week of intense lecturing and command practice; tomorrow it will be off to the mall (yep, my favorite of course!) and will be working on escalators, elevators, fancy china shops, and restaurant dining...you all know the drill by now! I will try to post with more detail this weekend and get some pictures too. Until then, hope that you are all well and preparing for a fun weekend!
~Sarah

No comments: